January 29, 2010 - Jelly in my Belly


While we're living here in southeast Alabama I have the honor of working in the best store in town. It's called Pure Imagination (Hold your breath, make a wish and count to three....that's for you Willy Wonka fans.). In a nutshell Pure Imagination is a high-end kitchen store. Perfect! But it really is much more. It's more of a gift store with a fantastic kitchen section (not to mention a huge Vera Bradley section). So I get to work surrounded by kitchen gadgets and cookware (hello All Clad and Le Creuset!) with some amazing people (Bobbi, Bruce, Elna and Leigh!)

I brought the camera in to work and snapped some pics....I chose this photo of cotton candy flavored Jelly Bellies because, well, I like it best. We sell the heck out of them at Christmas and Easter. If you're local, come out and visit us! We will be happy to help you!

Comments

Popular Posts