January 11, 2010 Photo

This was taken while in a very cool bookstore in Boulder, Colorado. I'm posting it today because it is my next read, which came highly recommended by my friend, Meghan, and which I will begin this evening.

I do have a few books that I still need to complete but I am hankering for a good new read. And so it goes. Note the bargain price!

Below - the cool bookstore at which said book was purchased. This mom and pop shop made me miss Brookline Booksmith (Brookline, MA) as it had a similar feel to it. Creaky old floors, nothing but good books from floor to ceiling and a staff that has read most of them. Don't get me wrong, one of my favorite things to do is plop down in a comfy chair at a large chain bookstore with a cup of good coffee and a pile of magazines. But nothing beats a fabulous, neighborhood boosktore.

Any book suggestions from the rest of you are welcomed!

Comments

Kevin & Jessica said…
Have you seen "The Search For God and Guiness" by Mansfield? I'm enjoying it now. A favorite from last year is "Acedia & Me" by Norris.

Popular Posts