December 4, 2010 - Atlanta Adventure

I spent the afternoon in Atlanta at work - today was the day for Help Portrait. Basically, all around the world, photographers donate their time and talent to take portraits of families and individuals who otherwise could not afford it. My organization, Families First (in Atlanta, GA) partnered with Help Portrait today and had them set up in 4 of our locations. In all, I think we served over 75 families. I was there to interview some of our clients for a separate marketing project I'm working on.
Chris accompanied me today and got to see where I work and meet some of my colleagues. I promised him that after I was done (which turned out to be about 4 hours) we would go to Max Lagers up the street for lunch and some microbrewed beer. And so we did.

 A pretty church across the street from Max Lagers. I tried to cut the green-leafy trees out but there is still one in there.
I drank every last one of these.
(This is a "Flight" so each glass is actually about 2 ounces...I didn't realize until I looked at the photo here at home that they look like real pint glasses.) For the record, my favorite was the really dark one.

We were home by 5:30 and got to watch Auburn beat South Carolina. War Eagle!

Comments

Popular Posts