June 30, 2010 - I know this is strange...


I'm doing some temp work for a utilities support company here in Atlanta (think "Call before you dig") and this was in the rest room. The most sophisticated hand dryer I've ever seen or used. Naturally, I took a photo. As you can see, it's a Dyson, hence the funky design.

How does it work? You dip your hands down in there and slowly pull them back up. All the while, warm tornado-force winds whip around your hands making your skin look all flappy and fun and....DRY! It's like an air squeegee. Fun.

Comments

Erin said…
We have those all over NYC and they do work really well. For some reason one of the public restrooms I use often is a hang out for strange people who like to talk to me and my daughter while we're washing/drying. I am always thankful for the quick dry.

Popular Posts