February 9, 2010 - Package from Parsippany


This afternoon I received this in the mail from a good friend from my high school days. I haven't seen Christine since our graduation night back in 19-something or other. ;) We recently reunited on Facebook (where else?) and in conversation we figured out we both love photography and that I was into the old school 35 mil. Long story short, Christine had this fabulous old camera which she had not used and wanted to get it into the hands of someone who would. A week later it was in my mailbox in Enterprise, Alabama.

Now I need to get to the store and get some film!

Comments

Unknown said…
I was going to post "Hey, where's your daily photo?" and then saw this. So glad you received it!
By George said…
I was so excited when I opened the mail box!! :)

Popular Posts