A few food fotos...November, December and January

Oh dear. Once again I've let it go. Here are a few recipes I made in the past few months...
The beginning of "Easy Beef Burgundy" (Cook's Country)

Fen checking things out....

Final product was tasty but not what I had hoped for...

Cranberry Spice Cake (Bon Appetit) = DELICIOUS.

First time I ever made a pecan pie with pecans from someone's tree!

Cook's Illustrated has the best pecan pie recipe. In. The. World.

Oh yes. That's Chef Ming Tsai. And us. :)

Buffalo Wings with homemade blue cheese dip (Cook's Illustrated). I overcooked the wings a little bit but otherwise: a keeper.

 Coming soon: Lamb Chops with Dijon Demi Glace and Boursin Mashed Potatoes from my Tupelo Honey Cafe cookbook from our recent trip to Asheville (oh so good!)

Comments

Popular Posts