Have I mentioned...

...that I am a bad, bad blogger?

Here are some highlights from late October/November!


Halloween with our friends was a ton of fun. I had a huge success with homemade Apple Cider Donuts and our Superheroes approved (as did their parents)! Seriously...the donuts will be made again.

I turned 40 on November 6th....or as my mother-in-law pointed out I am 18 with 22 years of experience! I'll be using that all year. :) Chris turned 36 three days later - yes, I am a cougar. (Note the plate of 4 cannolis....I ate 3.)
We actually had a frost in Atlanta...on my birthday. Hmph!

Peak colors hit mid to late November. I love this!! I also love whomever planted all of the sugar maples in Alpharetta!
Car battery died at work (Ok I confess, I left the lights on)....I took this while I was waiting for Triple A after our attempts to jump start it didn't work....car started like a champ when the Triple A guy flipped my "ignition kill switch" back on from my car alarm. Whoops!
"Perfect Pecan Pie" (according to the recipe...and the taste-testers. Let's hear it for Cook's Illustrated!)

So my camera batteries had died just before Thanksgiving and I was unable to get pics of the family we visited in Charlotte. This photo was taken on our way home. We stopped for some family time at the National Whitewater Center....mucho fun! 


Comments

Popular Posts