October 18, 2010 - It's about time!

Honestly, I have no excuse. I could tell you all that I started a new job which I absolutely love and have simply been swamped with life. But that's an awful excuse....and it's all I have!

Ok here are some photos from the past 2+ months. It is sort of in order....ish.

Fun reunion with friend Suzanne and her husband, Francis!

Patriots beat the Falcons!

The Fens gets to bring a stick onto the porch and tear it up!

New job! While cleaning my office I discovered that the previous person had inexplicably hoarded a boatload of pencils...

New commute. Not. Good. This is at 6:30am. What the??

Fenway loves to dig (hole was already there.)

What's a post without a bunch of Fenway pics? The dog can RUN!

She is also obsessed with sticks.



Business trip in Chicago! AMA's Nonprofit Marketing Conference. Didn't get to see my brother who lives there (sadness!) but I did get to see a cousin I hadn't seen in about 25 years! Good stuff!

New brewery in Georgia: Jailhouse Brewery. Good stuff!


Comments

Popular Posts