Greasy Chicken Goodness

Tonight I made one of Chris' favorite recipes from his childhood. It's really Chicken Scampi but his family has called it "Greasy Chicken" for years. My first attempt at it was unsuccessful. I had read the butter content incorrectly. This time: SUCCESS! This photo (though blurry) shows the presentation including fresh, homegrown parsley. The clincher for me was knowing Chris thought it tasted right. I had the camera ready. See photo of Chris' smile of approval here.
I had not had Greasy Chicken before....and I have to say, it is delicious! I'm an instant and big fan. Here is my empty plate....only the lemon wedge and parsley sprig remain.
So here's a big shout out to Chris' mom for the recipe for this goodness! I will definitely be making it again!

Comments

Popular Posts