Worst Blogger Ever...


Ok...maybe not that bad (I have a friend who hasn't blogged since Christmas.. :) You know who you are). Still - my intent was to blog regularly and here I am, once a month. Whoops!

It's crazy how time flies. I can't believe it's already September! Mostly because it's 90 degrees today....I think the 'fall' weather won't hit here until November or so. In the meantime, we will continue to enjoy the pool.

We were able to spend Labor Day with friends Carson and Elna and some of Elna's (large) family. They live in the country and, as you can see in this photo, they have a fabulous view of their pond and 'front yard' from their pool. Simply wonderful.

Comments

Becky said…
wahoo! you're back. Will we hear from you again before October? There's gotta be something exciting in Alabama..maybe preparations for the peanut festival?

Popular Posts